Thursday, October 9, 2014

Ritz Carlton Ranch Mirage - Welcome Amenities



Stays booked through a Ritz Carlton Stars Agent usually come with some type of welcome amenity which can be food or beverage, or as I found out other types of gifts with numerous stays.

Amenities included:

Cashews
A bowl of cashews.

Cherries - 3 Ways
A plate of fresh cherries, dried cherries and a white chocolate and cherry candy.  The fresh cherries were ripe, sweet and juicy.  These were not bing cherries and the front desk staff did not seem to know what variety they were.

Travel Mug &Toffee
A coffee cup and toffee, which was a lot like Almond Roca.

Diary & Candle
A diary and Mango Tangerine candle.

Hat & Water Bottle
A water bottle and hat.
Wine Key & Stopper

A wine key and bottle stopper.

Candle & Bath Salts
Bath salts and another candle.

Telescope

A telescope, although I am not sure how useful this will be since I’m not a sailor.

Sweater
And a merino wool sweater.

The welcome amenity varied greatly.  My agent contacted me and asked for ideas of what I wanted since they were running out of ideas.  I told her that I wasn’t picky, so there were some amenities that will get a lot more use than others.

Besides the great Stars benefits, the welcome amenity is another great little bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment